If you have ever played online poker you are probably willing to take on some risk for a high reward. Any veteran player knows that the tables are now increasingly overrun by bots, and with the government cracking down on the sites, and the players, it’s becoming less and less worth it. Even if you make money, the DOJ can seize the site, and all of your funds before you get a chance to withdraw them! With that in mind, many former “illicit” online gamblers are now switching to a form of “gambling” that is completely legal in the eyes of the bureaucracy that is big government; the stock market. In the past, investors with a high tolerance for risk would create a portfolio of penny stocks, a long term strategy to try and make a few bucks. But now we are starting to see a trend of buying Binary Options, a much quicker way to see some cash.
One of the most popular Binary Options Trading firms, IQ Option, has said that the vast majority of all new accounts are people who are backing away from traditional day trading, or even those who have little to no experience in the stock market at all. Considering you only need a very small $10 deposit to get going (or even creating a free Demo account to see how it all works before you invest with any real money), it makes sense that this is the new market for regular people.
Trading on The IQ Option platform Is Simple:
How to Trade Binary Options:
1. Binary options – the world’s easiest financial instrument. They allow traders to profit from price movements across all the world’s markets
2. There are only 2 types of transactions you can make with binary options: CALL and PUT.
The IQ Option platform allows traders to make investments starting from just $1. The rate of return can be adjusted, that way losing trades will return a defined percentage into the trader’s account.
3. Call – Option for rising prices. If you believe the price is about to go up, choose this option.
PUT – Option for falling prices. Buy this option when you expect the price to decrease.
If you see on the chart that the price isn’t rising or falling, that means that right now there’s a “neutral trend.” In this case, it’s best to hold off on buying this option. Consider choosing a different asset to invest in.
4. Never invest more than 2% of your capital in a single option. This is the golden rule for any investor. This way you can manage your investing without losing your head…or your money
5. If 60% of your transactions end up “in the money” then you will be consistently profitable, and you may gradually increase your investment amount.
6. In order to improve the quality of your results, use technical & fundamental market analysis.
7. Try different asset classes. If you’re not getting results with currency pairs, try stock indices. On IQ Option you can find over 70 types of assets, including Amazon, Facebook, and Google.
Ready to Start Trading? Click Here
“RISK WARNING: PLEASE NOTE THAT BINARY OPTION TRADING ENTAILS SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS, AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE TO EVERYONE. TRADING COULD LEAD TO LOSS OF YOUR INVESTED CAPITAL”.